BGS Aisle Stacker
Designed with the operator in mind, the 24 volt BGS Series straddle stacker offers maximum safety and operator comfort for all intermediate duty pallet handling applications.
- BGS-15 - 1,500 lb at 24” load center.
- BGS-22 - 2,200 lb at 24” load center.
- BGS-30 - 3,000 lb at 24” load center.
- 52, 72 inches.
- 90, 110, 130,150 inches.
- Ergonomic design with butterfly toward/reverse travel controls.
- Large safety reversing button propels truck away from operator and sounds horn if contact with operator is made.
- Automatic “dead man” type braking with power cut-off switch when brake is applied.
- Heavy duty motor, gear pump, check and relief valve.
- Lifting and lowering functions feature “soft start - soft stop” electro-hydraulic acceleration and deceleration valving.
- Overload pressure relief valve protects system from pressure overload and bypasses oil to reservoir when system reaches maximum pressure.
- Piston style lift cylinder includes micro finished surface and high quality polyurethane seals.
- Smooth, stepless, adjustable travel speeds and acceleration rate with controlled plug braking.
- Programmable controller for energy saving motor and battery operation allows battery efficiency and usage to increase by up to 50% over conventional resister type.
- Diagnostic test and fault information.
- Totally sealed gear reducer / brake system with internal multi disc brakes in oil bath that virtually eliminates conventional brake safety problems such as adjustments, drum and/or shoe replacement.
- All gear and brake components protected from exposure to moisture and dirt, packaging, strapping etc.
- All gears are precision ground helical gearsand drive axle mounted on precision tapered roller bearings.
- 210 AH hours rating, (qty 4 – 12 volt 105 AH hours rating, minimum maintenance deep cycle) with removable tray.
- 115/1/60 15 amp onboard charger with overload protection direct wired to batteries for error free charging.
- 24 volt.
- Key switch.
- Fused drive and control circuits.
- Series wound high torque maintenance free drive motor, Class H insulation and heavy duty motor contactors with replaceable tips.
- Solid state programmable speed controller with solid state throttle mechanism.
- Emergency power disconnect button .
FORKS / CHASSIS
- BGS-22/30 mast of I-beam design (nested on telescopic models) with high quality ball bearing rollers and carriage side thrust rollers.
- Twin double strand leaf-style lifting chain.
- 36" long forged forks.
- Adjustable straddles to 50" ID with guarded tips to protect wheels.
- Safety screening protects operator from lifting mechanisms and provides maintenance free visibility.
- Press-on 10” x 4” white, non-marking rubber, taper mounted hub design for easy servicing.
- Poly straddle wheels 4" x 2" with precision sealed ball bearings.
- Special application tires.
- Other fork sizes.
- Battery gauges.
- U.L EE rating.