Pit Style U-Series Hydraulic
30,000 to 45,000 lb (13,636 to 20,455 kg) Rated Capacities
Superior quality, ease of operation, and advanced safety features make the Blue Giant
U-Series hydraulic dock leveler an ideal choice for increased productivity at the loading dock.
U-Series Hydraulic Highlights
The U-Series hydraulic dock leveler comes standard with a single push button control for sequenced deck and lip operation. Operating range is up to 12” (305mm) above and 12” (305mm) below the dock leveler.
The U-Series comes complete with a 1HP, Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (TENV) power pack system.
Available with optional Dock Lip Barrier
- Minimum of 6 U-beams
channel deck supports
- deck flex up to 4” (101mm) when under load
- Yieldable lip safely collapses if struck while extended
- A hydraulic velocity fuse that limits the loaded ramp’s free fall to within 3“ (76mm)
- Full operating range metal toe guards painted safety yellow as specified by ANSI Z535.1
- Stationary side toe guards with high visibility OSHA safety striping
- A maintenance strut that supports the deck and lip and facilitates under- deck maintenance and inspection
- Blue Giant Assured Motion Float
- Vehicle Restraint
- 18” (457mm) and 20” (508mm) long lips
- Brush and rubber weather seals
- Full operating range metal toe guards
- Pour-in pan to facilitate new construction
- New construction pit kit
- Dock lip barrier